Sponsor an Event
Help people in our community.
You can sponsor On-Location and Off- site (traveling)
programs and activities for those who can benefit most from Animal Activities & Therapy :
Sponsor our beneficial programs & animals visits.
- Clark County School, Preschool or Academy.
- Hospice, Elderly Communities, VA/Veterans and Persons with Alzheimer or Dementia.
- children in Foster Care, Under-Privileged, at-risk youth'
- People Facing Depression
- visit and interact with our active duty military members and their families.
- People with Autism or any other disability
- Visiting your favorite church or community outreach event.
Caring and Housing for farm animals is costly.
Here is a very small list of what we are working towards to improve the lives of the animals.
Facility, Animal Care and Equipment needed:
- We are working on the purchase of a larger location to house EVEN MORE animals in need.
- Feed, Supplements & Vitamins for Rescued, Retired and Rehabilitated Animals
- We need Shades/ Animal Covers to protect the animals against weather elements (HOT, WIND & RAIN)
- Water Tubs & Feeders
- Fresh Sand for new and old stalls/paddocks PLUS Daily Stall bedding.
- Veterinarian ~ emergencies & regular health checkups
- & Much More!.. Operating a barnyard for farm animal is costly.
YOU CAN HELP! You can also Donate Animal Feed. Ask us how.
Individual Donations & Corporate Sponsorship
Our Corporate Sponsors
Information Coming Soon.
Thank you to our Donors below who contributed at-least $100 or more.
Shop and Support The Barnyard Foundation!
The proceeds from your purchase help farm animal whom are rescued, rehomed, rehabilitated and retired; including horses, ponies and donkeys; and promotes our activities and programs geared around Animal Assisted Activities for people of all ages.